To apply for a tenancy Application, you can use the 1Form Tenancy Application website by following the link on the property details page or download, print and compete our application form which can then be emailed, faxed or mailed to us.
Please read our Information for Tenants.
Note: In order for your application to be accepted you must complete all the required information and confirm that you have inspected the property.
Please provide the following documents to support your application.
- Three forms of identification including one with photo( eg. passport, driver’s license), Medicare card, bank card
- Proof of income – three successive pay slips and/or bank statement showing same
- Proof of your current address eg. utilities bill, bank statement
All applicants will be required to provide 100 points of identification to accompany this application as listed below:
- Drivers Licence : 50 points
- Passport : 50 points
- Birth Certificate : 50 points
- Proof of Age Card : 50 points
- Rates Notice : 20 points
- Student ID : 20 points
- Current Wage Advice : 20 points
- Previous 2 Rent Receipts :20 points
- Gas or Electricity Account :20 points
- Bank Statement :10 points
- Concession or Pension Card :10 points
- Photocopy of photo ID is required
In submitting this form the Applicant consents to Red Dot Real Estate collecting and using personal information as outlined above.
Additional Information for Prospective Tenants
- Should your application be approved you will be required to sign a lease and provide payment of the bond within 24 hours
- Prior to your commencement date all tenants must sign the Tenancy Agreement and pay the first month's rental charge
- Keys will only be handed out when all parties have signed the Tenancy Agreement, Bond lodgement form, all monies have been paid and the tenancy has commenced in accordance with the Tenancy Agreement
- The Bond and the first month's rent must be made by bank cheque or money order
- Further rent payments will be adjusted to meet Red Dot Real Estate's common rent pay date
- Red Dot Real Estate cannot confirm that any phone lines to the property are operable or able to be reconnected. It is the tenant's responsibility to check with the telephone provider before proceeding with the tenancy to confirm the situation with the telephone line. It is the responsibility of the tenant to pay any reconnection fees
- The tenant is responsible for connection of all utilities
- Ensuring the main switch is in the off position for power connection remains the responsibility of the tenant
- Rent is payable on a per calendar monthly basis and is calculated using the formula of 1 week’s rent/7 (days of week) x 365 = yearly figure/12 = pcm figure
- Some apartment complexes have special rules for moving in and out which may involve additional fees to you. Please confirm this with your Property Manager.
- An appointment time will be scheduled for the above procedures and we advise you allow at least 45 minutes for this to ensure time for you to read the conditions of the Tenancy Agreement and to ask relevant questions relating to your tenancy and agreement.
Should your application be successful you will be notified by phone and requested to confirm your tenancy.
During your tenancy
Your Contact Details
Please notify our office of any changes to your contact details – ie if you have a phone connected to your new address, or there are changes to business hours contact (place of employment)
Connectnow is a free moving home service that will save hours of time and hassle having to contact multiple providers from insurance and removalists to gas, electricity, telephone, internet and Pay TV.
Put simply you let us know which services and providers you would like connected and disconnected and we'll organise it all for you.